What is a 1300 number?
1300 Numbers are ten digit national Australian inbound phone numbers, which can only be used for receiving calls. Callers are charged a local call rate from any landline in Australia, regardless of whether or not they are local to your business. A 1300 Number is a cost effective way of showing callers you’re more than just a local business – they ensure you aren’t perceived as a small business due to the area code prefix of your business’s landline. This allows your business to advertise a national 1300 Number, broadening the reach of your business, while providing consumers a single point of contact. 1300 Numbers provide increased functionality when compared to traditional landlines – you can take advantage of our Call Routing Suite as well as our Phone Answering Service to ensure your customers have the best call experience possible.
Ideal for: all sized businesses that want to have national coverage. A 1300 Number is very useful if your business has multiple locations or franchises.
BENEFITS OF 1300 NUMBERS
- Increase consumer response to your marketing campaigns
- Show local and interstate callers you’re the business for them
- Your callers will save on call charges – 1300 Numbers incur a local call cost Australia wide, allowing your business to compete in local markets nation wide
- Provides you call data via our Reporting Platform – allowing you to make better marketing decisions, which leads to increased ROI
- Set up and ready to use in minutes
- No additional hardware required – we’ll route your calls to an existing mobile or landline
Call us now on
1300 205 327
To discuss your requirements or send your details in the contact form above and we will call you back within the hour!