What Is A 1800 Number
1800 Numbers are ten digit Australian Inbound phone numbers, which are only used for receiving calls. They are great tool to advertise your business nationally! The difference between 1800 Numbers and 1300 Numbers is calls made to a 1800 Number are free for the caller when dialled from any landline in Australia. That’s why 1800 Numbers are often referred to as ‘Free Call’ numbers and are a great way of encouraging and rewarding your consumers for making contact with your business. Otherwise, 1800 Numbers come with the same features and benefits as 1300 Numbers:
- Allows you to compete in local markets nationally as callers are charged a local call rate from any landline in Australia
- Presents your business as one who operates nationally
- Provide consumers a single point of contact while broadening the reach of your business
- Provides increased functionality when you take advantage of our Call Routing Suite or Phone Answering Service business.
Ideal for: Business of all sizes and not-for-profits.
BENEFITS OF 1800 NUMBERS
- Encourage and reward callers for making contact with your business with free calls from landlines within Australia
- Cost effective way of showing local and interstate callers you’re more than just a local – you’re the business for them
- Increase consumer response to marketing campaigns
- Provides you call data via our Reporting Platform – informing your decision making, which leads to increased ROI
- Set up and ready to use in minutes
- No additional hardware required – we’ll route your calls to an existing mobile or landline
Call us now on
1300 205 327
To discuss your requirements or send your details in the contact form above and we will call you back within the hour!