Business Grade IP Phone Lines and Great Value Calls that SAVE you money
- Suitable for Medium Businesses with an IP PBX
- Cheaper Calls, Connection Fees and Line Costs
- FREE Calls between Offices
- Excellent Call Quality over a Private Network,
NOT the Public Internet
- Modern Alternative to ISDN Channels
- Available in single or multiple channels (2,4,6,8,10 etc)
- Direct Indial Number Range in Batches of Single, 5, 10, 50 and 100
- Get as many SIP Trunks (lines) as your Broadband Connection can handle
- No long term contracts
Huge savings on call costs
With FREE calls between offices and flat rate local and national calls, staff can talk for as long as they like without you feeling the pinch.
Excellent flexibility for business cycles
Business rarely remains the same, from time to time your business may need extra resources. With SIP Trunks you can easily increase or decrease your lines as and when you need. Best of all they are simple to order and install, with more flexibility than traditional as you need services.
Combine with your current PBX or SIP Gateway
Our SIP Trunks work with a wide variety of SIP enabled PBXs and Gateways – good news if you have already invested in a system. Down the track, if you want to upgrade to a fully hosted solution we can help you with a seamless and simple upgrade.
Calls carried over dedicated ADSL/SHDSL Broadband
The IP in SIP refers to Internet Protocol, but there’s IP and there’s IP. Today’s largest companies carry their voice calls over IP, but via a private network not the public internet. That means call quality can be guaranteed and backed up with Service Level Agreements.
Call us now on
1300 205 327
To discuss your requirements or send your details in the contact form above and we will call you back within the hour!