Check your address and select your plan
Enter your address and check if your home is eligible for nbn® fibre connect $0 fibre upgrade. If eligible, select the right high-speed nbn® plan for your internet needs.
We’ll book your install
The Leaptel team will arrange your nbn® FTTP upgrade installation and keep you informed of every step along the way.
Connect up and enjoy!
Once nbn™ completes your install, just connect up your router and enjoy nbn® internet the way it should be. If you need any help at any point, our Aussie-based team are ready to help.
Fibre is the best nbn® technology providing more reliability and future proofs your home.
Unlock the fastest speeds the nbn® network has to offer.
With the skill and care of our local Australian-based team, Leaptel can ensure your upgrade goes off without a hitch.
nbn® is providing Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) to more Australians than ever before.
The Fibre Connect program from nbn® allows customers in eligible areas with the option to upgrade to faster internet via the Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) network, increasing speeds, reliability and futureproofing home internet.
Eligible homes which have an nbn® Fibre to the Node (FTTN) or Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) connection can upgrade to nbn® (FTTP) with $0 installation.
Availability subject to nbn® FTTP upgrade. The additional $10 discount only applies while you stay connected on an eligible speed for the initial 12-month period. If you downgrade below an eligible speed within the first 12 months, the additional $10 discount will no longer apply, even if you later upgrade again to an eligible speed.
Click here for the full T&Cs
nbn®, nbn co and other nbn® logos and brands are registered trade marks of nbn co limited and used under licence.
Leaptel was created by a team of tech professionals dedicated to providing a seamlessly fast and stable online experience for all customers, from the absolute beginner to the most tech-savvy. We’re simplicity-focused – that’s why we’ll efficiently deliver the essentials without bamboozling you. It’s all about optimising your time online, however you choose to spend it.
Fast internet with a rock-solid connection, pronto. Full throttle – no throttling.
From data junkies to occasional users, Leaptel has spectrum covered.
Want more data? Switch to a faster plan at no cost - you’re free as a bird with Leaptel.
Simplicity+ - You can breathe easy when a Leaptel expert’s on the line.
Once an order is placed there are 3 key moments in getting connected:
1. Pre-installation visit - During this visit an nbn® approved technician will assess the outside of your property and prepare for the installation appointment. If additional pre-installation work is required nbn® will arrange this either before or during your installation visit.
2. Installation visit - An nbn® approved technician will need access to both the inside and outside of your property to complete the installation. Someone over the age of 18 will need to be home for this appointment, in most cases the appointment will take 3-4 hours.
3. Activation - Once the installation is completed nbn® will complete the order and activate the connection. Once this is done, you'll need to connect to the new nbn® hardware that has been installed to get online via fibre and then cancel your old connection.
More information is available on the nbn® website.
nbn® have recently introduced the Fibre in a Day installation process where FTTN connected homes can be upgraded to FTTP without a pre-installation visit - all you need is one appointment!
Installation visit - An nbn® approved technician will need access to both the inside and outside of your property to complete the installation. Someone over the age of 18 will need to be home for this appointment, in most cases the appointment will take 3-4 hours.
Activation - Once the installation is completed nbn® will complete the order and activate the connection. Once this is done, you'll need to connect to the new nbn® hardware that has been installed to get online via fibre and then cancel your old connection.
More information is available on the nbn® website.
Yes you can, but you need to make sure that you have the landlord or property manager’s verbal or written permission before the installation appointment. The technician may need to do work that will need approval – such as drilling into the property walls.
The nbn® approved technicians will install the following equipment at your property:
1. nbn utility box (also known as a PCD)- this is located on an external wall of your property
2. nbn connection box (also known as an NTD) - this will normally be installed on an internal wall at your property. The location can be discussed with the technician during the installation appointment.
3. Power Supply Unit for the NTD will be installed inside the property as well, normally located next to the NTD.
There is no minimum term on this offer. To check eligible plans and to see our full terms & conditions, click here.
Fibre upgrades are only available for Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) addresses identified by nbn®. nbn are releasing more addresses over time to the fibre upgrade footprint. If your address is not yet eligible you will need to wait until nbn™ adds it to the footprint; we are not able to speed up this process for you.
Once the order for the upgrade is placed you will not be able to place any orders for your old technology type. Once the upgrade is completed we will swap you over to the new connection within 7 days and then cancel off your old service.
Check out nbn's FAQ on the fibre upgrade here.
Alternatively, you can contact our support team for further questions.