Below lists any known outages that may be affecting our customers:
- Internet – International – 05/12/2017 – A cable break on the Sea-Me-We 3 submarine cable between Perth and Singapore may result in increased latency and slow speeds to Asian destinations. No ETR has been provided at present. Further information can be found here.
- Internet – Australian Content – No reported issues
- ADSL & NBN – NBN outage affecting customers in the Edgecliff Area in Sydney. NBN Technicians are currenlty on site, but there is no ETR.
- Opticomm –
- Curlewis estate – Drysdale VIC – Some customers may be experiencing speeds in this estate due to capacity constraints on the Opticomm network. Opticomm is working to resolve this situation but has been unable to provide a date for rectification at this stage. Leaptel will provide updates as they become available.
- Hosted PBX – No Reported Issues
- PSTN Voice – No reported issues
- VoIP – No Reported Issues
We have no planned maintenance at present.
There is no planned maintenance at present.